Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Behaviour and Positive Relationships Policy
Behaviour and Positive Relationships Annex A
British Values Policy
Charging and Remissions Policy
Equality Information and Equality Objectives 2020 – St. Michael’s
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19
- Appendix 1-Roles Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2-Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3-First Contact Referral Form
- Appendix 4-Summary of Multi-Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 – Information Sharing
- Appendix 6-Guidance on sexting incidents
- Appendix 8-Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 9-Sexual violence and sexual harassment between children in schools and colleges
- Appendix 10-When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.