We have high aspirations for all the children in our school community and believe that all children should be given the opportunity to reach their full potential. We seek, as a school community, to provide personalised learning opportunities and targeted support to allow every child to flourish.
As we recognise that not all pupils who are academically or socially disadvantaged are registered for free school meals, we reserve the right to allocate Pupil Premium funding to support any pupil, or group of pupils, identified by the school as being at a significant disadvantage.
In order to meet the above requirements, the Governing Body of St. Michael’s C of E Primary School will ensure that provision is made which secures the teaching and learning opportunities that meet the needs of all pupils.
Our priorities at St. Michael’s C of E Primary School are:
- to increase the % of disadvantaged children who achieve the high standard in RWM at KS2.
- Maintain high standards of phonic teaching and obtain at least 90% in PSC.
- to achieve national average % in KS1 Reading Exceeding, Writing Exceeding and Maths Exceeding.
- to improve attendance of disadvantaged children.
This provision will include:
- Intervention which is planned by teachers and monitored.
- Additional teaching and learning opportunities.
- Additional teacher
This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary schools to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children.
The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
You can view or download our Sports Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
St Michaels impact of spending 19.20
St. Michael’s Sports Premium Proposed Spend 2019-20
St. Michael’s Sports Premium Proposed Spending 2020-21
Swimming Results 2020
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.